Fri, 25 Nov|
O'Reillys Rainforest Retreat
de Jonge Read Staff Party
After all the hard work it's time to celebrate everything we have achieved in 2022. We look forward to having a good time with you and your partner!
Time & Location
25 Nov 2022, 11:30 am AEST – 26 Nov 2022, 11:00 am AEST
O'Reillys Rainforest Retreat, 3582 Lamington National Park Rd, Canungra QLD 4275, Australia
A few things to know
O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat is located in beautiful Lamington National Park in the Gold Coast Hinterland, Queensland. We look forward to meeting you there! If you arrive interstate, we'll organise details with you separately. :)
At this point we have booked Mountain View Retreat rooms for 2 adults. Mountain View rooms boast a balcony where you can relax and soak up the views to the McPherson mountain ranges. The Mountain View Twin rooms contain a queen bed and single bed and en-suite bathrooms. For any additional people in the room, the cost will be $25 per person. If you need an additional Mountain View room, or would like to book your room to stay an extra night, the cost is $250 per night for 2 people. Extra people and extra nights are subject to availability! Talk to Elise if you would like to book an additional night!
Whils we have no objection to you bringing your children, please note that the welcome drinks and evening activities are for adults only. Please arrange a baby sitter if required. You will also need to cover any additional charges, such as sofa bed, breakfast and birds of prey show.
Friday 25 November
11:30 am - Welcome Drinks and Pizza
- Let the good times begin! We will meet at the Pavilion for welcome drinks and slices of pizza!
1:00 pm – Birds of Prey Show
- Meet the majestic predators of the sky and learn about our resident Owls and Wedge Tail Eagles plus meet our Kestrel and Black Kite. Witness the varying species in free flight and performing natural aerobatics in front of a jaw dropping mountain backdrop. Please let us know if bring kids and need more than 2 tickets (you would have to cover the cost: child - $12, adult - $20)
2:00 pm – Explore the Retreat and surroundings
- Spend the afternoon exploring the amazing surroundings of the O'Reilly's Retreat!
- Tree Top Walk provides a bird’s eye view of the rainforest canopy as you walk along a series of suspension bridges 16 metres above the ground.
- Maybe you want to go for a little bushwalk! Lamington National Park is full of spectacular look outs and it has some 500 waterfalls.
- Or perhaps you would like to take a splash in the plunge pools or spa or venture to a stunning Infinity Pool overlooking the Lost World Valley.
5:00 pm – Pre-dinner drinks
- Now this is exciting, Hank and Ashley host pre-dinner drinks at their Villa!
7:00 pm – Dinner
- This will be the highlight of the day! We will enjoy 3 course dinner with some wine (or beer) at a private function space.
Saturday 26 November
7:00 am – Breakfast
- Breakfast is available from 7:00am, please be seated before 9:00am.
11:00 am – check out