Time & Location
08 Sept 2022, 7:30 am – 9:00 am
Rydges Southbank, 23 Palmer St, South Townsville QLD 4810, Australia
A few things to know
Recovery action by the ATO and other creditors is accelerating. Decisions that could be deferred due to a lack of pressure now need to be made. The days of the “zombie” company are limited. Our seminar series looks at the current state of play with recovery actions and insolvencies.
In our seminar we will discuss:
- The current position of the ATO and other creditors.
- What is happening with Director Penalty Notices (DPNs).
- The danger and cost of just waiting for the ATO or another creditor to proceed.
- What we expect to see in the coming months.
- We will also look in a case study format what options are available for business owners when time is short.
Registration begins at 7:30 am. Guests will be seated for the presentation and breakfast by 8:00 am. The seminar will conclude at 9:00 am.
Get CPD points!
Our webinars contribute to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs. Attendees will receive a CPD certificate after the seminar.